To contribute to our music video we need to complete two ancillary tasks to go along side it. The two tasks that we need to do are a magazine cover and a digipak.
What is a digipak?
A digipak is a type of CD packaging that can be made of different materials such as card stock or any other heavy paper/cardboard material. Digipaks tend to have a book like style or can eve have three parts, so one section of the packaging opens out to the right and the other to the left with the CD in the centre. Usually the section of the digipak that holds the CD is traditionally made of plastic which is simply attached to the paper/card background.
This is Delilah's digipak, who is the actual artist for our song. I feel is a good example of e kind Og digipak cover that my group and I could consider. For example I feel that the image that she has chosen is both simple and different. I feel like it would attract e kind of audience that we would be aiming for.
This is Rihanna's digipak, I also feel that this ind of packaging could be used as inspiration for my group because alike to Delilah's digipak it is both simple and different because of the images of Rihanna that are used.
I like both of these because of the colours that are used. I also like them because of the extreme close ups of both of the artists and the poses that they are pulling. I think it suits that kind of music that they make and the kind of audience that they attract.
Once I had looked into some examples of Digipaks, I then decided to take it one step further and began to actually look into some templates for the the digipak itself. Once I had done this I instantly had inspiration for the different aspects that I would include on my digipak.


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment